Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Celeb Style for LESS

Think celebrity style is out of your reach?  Think again!  Here are a few looks I've turned from high end designer to affordale for everyone:


Evan Rachel Wood in a Preen Line dress.  The dress alone retails at $695.  I've put together a similar look here, all for less than half of what the Preen dress costs!

Get Kate Moss's double denim look she wore to the Mulberry s/s12 show.  I've put together a similar look here, all for under $350.  Shirt, pants, boots, purse and hat, what a steal!

Blake Lively in a Gucci resort 2012 and Brian Atwood pumps at a Sprinkles cupcake event in NYC.  I've put together a similar look here, with a couple extra options, totalling under $230 for entire outfit.  Compare that to the $595 price tag of Blake's Brian Atwood Maniac pumps!

  Nicole Richie in a 60's style Louis Vuitton dress and YSL Tribute pumps, attending the Louis Vuitton s/s12 show.  Get a similar look here.  I found a similar dress for only $35!




1 comment:

  1. Nicole Richie is one of my favorites - and she's killing it in that red dress! I love it.
    PS: you & I got paired up on Melificent.com style swap! yay :)

    Send me your mailing info -

    - The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete